These are my go to remedies when I am sick. I really don’t like taking anti-biotics or pain killers and so these natural remedies I swear by. Heal yourself from the inside out.
- don’t push through and think you have to sweat it out; sometimes doing a workout is only going to make the recovery longer. Just rest. Enjoy netflix.
- SLEEP sleep and more sleep
- honey for the win; the good manuka honey stuff with high antiviral and antimicrobial properties
- ginger and garlic like there’s no tomorrow; I swear by garlic. Make a shot with diced garlic, honey and lemon and get it down
- VITAMIN C!! Take the pure tablets and try and eat fresh fruit high in VitC such as kiwi fruit, orange and strawberries.
- turmeric is god. Make turmeric lattes (with honey) and some almond or oat milk.
- Do a hot water eucalyptus steam and breathe it all in.
- Kefir and probiotics. Because I believe all good health starts in the gut. Get your gut flora balanced and you’ll feel much better
I honestly swear by these little tips and so my body responds to them quickly.
Hope you’re feeling better soon! REST UP